Friday, June 10, 2011

Oh my God what I overheard at the capitol this morning-gotta share.

So I'm undercover at the capitol building this morning as I sometimes am, looking to overhear some interesting bits of conversation between Repubs.  This is almost just way too easily accomplished by wearing a black suit and having a poker face that's half arrogance and half constipation.  Works like a charm.
This morning though I didn't get anything of real interest from any Republicans or lobbyist's but I did overhear a conversation between police officers who were not aware that anyone was around them.  They were talking quietly amongst themselves and complaining about the orders they had received to walk around the square and run the license plates and take notes on all vehicles with Democrat or anti-Walker bumper stickers.  At this point one officer who I will not reveal even though they are known to me, I'm not even going to say which department they work for said "Fuck the protesters I'm gonna shoot God damned Walker!"
HOLY COW BATMAN you could have knocked me over with a feather.  I know that all the police agencies are on our side of course just like the National Guard is opposed to Walker but WOW!  And that is the quote of the week from Madison readers.  I will be posting again this afternoon and hopefully will have some more interesting inside info for you all. 

On Wisconsin!    FORWARD!!!!

No comments: