Thursday, July 28, 2011

Hey there Joe McCarthy

Just kidding, but a big shout out to all the treasonous bastiches working for the Emergency Management Bureau who are reading this posting the moment it comes out.  I'm glad you America hating goons are beefing up my stat's since this blog is monetized now.
And here is something for you, I am at this moment getting ready to head to Fort Atkinson, WI to mess with Scotty something fierce.  I'm thinking of throwing some shoes at him unless you need to be a Muslim to do that and have it mean something.  LOL.
Anyway I will try to bring you all the details tonight after I get back..........well unless I'm under arrest that is.  Have a glorious day everybody and I will get back to you as soon as I can.  Just kidding about throwing the shoes, or am I ?

On Wisconsin!    FORWARD!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

early friday AM...gettin worried...no sense of humor in Fort? keep up being a thorn for us...we are waiting and watching and cheering...see you soon Matt.
Frank