Sunday, March 13, 2011

Day 8 part2

Nope, I was never at Woodstock II, and of course too young for the original.  And those along with the Million Man march are the largest crowds I believe I've ever seen footage of.  This was a darn close second place.  Spent the morning inside the Capitol and went outside to hear the speakers on the main stage around ten o clock.  OMG!!!

From the walls of the Capitol bill across the inner ring walkway, across the street and the outer ring spilling further onto the connecting streets, a breath taking sea of humanity.  Heard some great speeches, some of the most notable came from agricultural concerns.  I intended to have a longer blog this morning, but I feel terrible.  That and Daylight Savings Time is kicking my butt this morning.  I need to get to the Capitol anyway after some breakfast.  Nothing like a tall glass of water to start the day. 

On Wisconsin!  FORWARD!!!!!!

No comments: