Saturday, March 26, 2011

Day 22

Lots of strange people at the Capitol today.  Had some nice folks tell me that I'm going to hell for what I'm doing.  If its true I bet Ill see them there.  The state troopers and capitol police are starting to get really concerned for me too.  Can almost count all my ribs again, first time since high school wrestling I bet.  Ive had a crushing headache all day and its making it really hard to focus on what I'm writing so I'll keep this brief here today.

I'm still really REALLY in need of some legal advice.  More so everyday really, so if you can help me out I would really appreciate it.  Pre-law student would be just fine.  Heck anyone who reads John Grisham novels would probably be helpful at this point. 

Lost my cell phone yesterday so for those of you with my number your not going to be able to reach me.  Also, while I'm thinking about it if the lady who wanted to arrange a fundraiser could send me an e-mail that would be great.  I promise a longer entry tomorrow.

On Wisconsin!  FORWARD!!!!!

No comments: