Friday, December 2, 2011

It's my birthday

A crisp, cold lovely morning here in my beloved Wisconsin.  About an hour ago Scott Walker shamed our state yet again by trying to make Christianity (particularly hard core foot washing southern Baptism) the official state religion of Wisconsin.  After a quick and hurried speech about his religion Walker lit the capitol Christmas tree and ran like hell.  He was surrounded by a small hand picked group of neo-conservative veterans as a image changing tool, and an even larger group of Wackenhutt private security goons.
Protesters were peaceful and mostly stood quiet with their backs turned to the fraudulently elected governor as he gave his speech.  That should be enough to take the wind out of anybodies sails but today is my birthday and it wont get me down.  That is because i am celebrating my birthday by working a double shift on the recall effort here in Wisconsin.
Another thing the governor did was press for immediate unconstitutional changes in allowing access to the capitol building.  It is now legal to walk right into 'our house' with a assault rifle and a pistol on your hip and scream hate speech at the top of your lungs.  It is now illegal to walk in with your child and join in the solidarity sing-along.  This guy has got to go and that ASAP.
Thank you for all the birthday wishes everybody, I appreciate each and every one of them.  Keep up the good fight, we are winning, across Wisconsin as we average over 1,100 signatures per hour on the recall effort, as well as across America and the world.  Now I have to aid in the recall, and since it is my birthday I plan on spending tonight in a hot tub with my beloved.  Thank you for sharing your life with me 4C.  Solidarity forever my sisters and brothers.

On Wisconsin!    FORWARD!!!!

No comments: