Wednesday, November 23, 2011

On the giving of thanks

I was going to start out this posting today with a personal list of people who I know who have worked tirelessly and seemingly endlessly as well on the recall effort this year in Wisconsin.  Then I realized that the recall is only part of the big picture.  And if I was to include everyone that I could think of I would be sitting here until after the election entering names on a endless thank you list.  So I will sum up for you very quickly and easily what I am thankful for this Thanksgiving holiday.

Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, to all you multitudes, you glorious legions that are taking part and volunteering in all forms, all across Wisconsin with the recall efforts.  My best wishes to you and yours and the future of the great state of Wisconsin.  Now please pig out and enjoy yourselves and I will see you again in the trenches on Friday.  Peace and solidarity forever.

Also please check out my page at causes.com, I have a birthday wish that I would like your help with.

On Wisconsin!    FORWARD!!!!

No comments: