Thursday, September 8, 2011

Langdon street you tools and fools

Quick post for the sake of necessity folks, yes I did announce yesterday my possible candidacy for Wisconsin state assembly.  No you tea party tools and fools, I no longer live on the east side of Madison behind Gardener's Bakery.  Leave my former neighbors alone please.  Come after me on Langdon street if you want but for the sake of decency leave people who are only guilty of living next to me alone.
Your only making yourselves look dumb, which is fine by me-if your good at it keep it up, but come after me and stop showing up drunk at nine in the morning stating that your gonna kick my butt.  I may shame governor Walker from time to time but I don't go to Colorado where he is from and harass his neighbor's.  I have announced over and again where I live plus I can be found at the capitol building every day.
I love the tea party and their ability to look awful in front of the media but this does not even serve my purpose, so please do your research and meet me for coffee on my porch in the morning.  Solidarity.

On Wisconsin!    FORWARD!!!!

1 comment:

frogette said...

Hi Matt, I haven't forgotten you. I see the blog posts keep coming. I have a LOT of catching up to do. Just wanted to tell you I thought your post, "Goverment and Legislation combined part 3 of 4" was a very thoughtful and well written piece. I tweeted that a couple weeks back. Just wanted to say "Hi". I won'tt be gone for so long next time. PEACE AND SOLIDARITY MADISON!!