Monday, April 9, 2012

Hey hey there

Just thought I would check in with all you folks quick.  It is sort of odd now that the political battlefield has become quiet as the recall elections loom that my life has gotten more frantic than ever.  I have been helping out with the campaign efforts of others running for governor and lt governor, and others as well.  Oh yes and of course my own campaign.  I have been spending tons of time on my feet going door to door and I have to tell you that as tiring as it is, I am really enjoying it.  It is great to get support and speak with the folks in the 48th Assembly District.

I am beyond over-tired and need to get some sleep now, thank you again for reading.  And one last thing, there was a incredible rally in memory of Trayvon Martin and Bo Morrison and against the FL 'stand your ground' law and WI's 'castle doctrine.'

Many touching speeches were made and the search for justice, as well as a way to prevent this from happening again continue.  Solidarity forever.

On Wisconsin!    FORWARD!!!!

No comments: