Tuesday, April 24, 2012

A.M.

It was a very busy day here so far in lovely and endangered Madison, Wisconsin.  Was still contemplating just what exactly was so important in the leaked documents pertaining to the Tim Russell trial?  The fact that the attorneys were squabbling over payment?  That one was going to sue Russell for payment of legal fee's?  That the attorneys hated each other with one dropping a small bomb on the judge by revealing that his fellow attorney was related (very distantly) to a judge presiding over another case of his?  That they were perhaps playing a little game with the media by rotating legal counsel? 

Was going to bring that up with some people that I know as I left home for the Solidarity Singalong.  Arriving earlier than anticipated I decided to stop by the City/County building to cast my absentee ballot in the gubernatorial primary.  I voted for Mahlon Mitchell against his once reasonable competitor, the "fake" Democrat being run by the GOTea is beneath my consideration in any way.  For the office of governor I think we all know how that is going to work out.

There was a strong Solidarity Singalong again today and people were really fired up as we approach Singalong #350 later this week.  Cant wait for that event, there are going to be special guests and different bands playing.  Some speakers will be delivering some inspiring words I'm sure and of course it will also be the c.d. release party.  Hope to see some of you there.

After the Singalong I had a quick stop on the capitol square and then was off to the Government Accountability Office to deal with a data entry problem I was experiencing with the CFIS software system that they use.

And now a quick break to catch up on some news and post this and then it is time to gt back to work on my campaign.  It never ends but then again you never mind when you are fighting for democracy.  Solidarity forever sisters and brothers.

On Wisconsin!    FORWARD!!!!

No comments: